Get Adobe Flash player
Stay in the Know
Sign up for news & updates
Check out a great video about our mentoring programs. View it here>
Start Something Today
Sponsor change in your community.
Look what you’ve started
- First Niagara Supports Big Brothers Big Sisters Lehigh Valley with $30,000
- Funding will help us expand our school-based and community-based programs.
- Bryce Ruggieri joins Board of Directors
- We welcome the Lafayette Ambassador Bank employee to our growing Board.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Raises over $98,000 at Annual Golf Tournament
- Second annual John Walson, Jr. Memorial Open raises big funds for agency’s mentoring programs and pays tribute to Walson, Service Electric’s late President and CEO.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Alumni Spotlight
- Former Big Brother Scotty's Little is in college now--but they're still as close as ever.
- Susquehanna Bank Invests $4,300 in School-Based Programs
- We recently received $4,300 from Susquehanna Bank in EITC funding to support school-based mentoring programs in Bethlehem Area, Allentown and Whitehall-Coplay School Districts.
© 2011 Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley, 878 Minesite Road, Allentown, PA 18103, 610-391-1827
Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Big Brothers Big Sisters logo, and Start Something are service marks of Big Brothers
Big Sisters of America, Inc. (BBBSA) and are used under a license from BBBSA. All rights reserved.